Harmony is a group which in Christian love welcomes, supports, & empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender & intersex persons, their families & friends.
Harmony's goals are to provide an environment where participants:
- Share their stories and concerns in a safe, accepting environment
- Receive emotional and spiritual support when "coming out" to themselves & to others
- Are valued and celebrated regardless of real (or perceived) sexual orientation or gender identity
- Know that confidentiality is honored
- Share helpful information and resources
Our purpose is to provide opportunities to participate in social events, shared meals, educational forums, retreats and advocacy events to encourage individuals to freely express their relationship with God and reveal an inclusive Christ. We express unconditional love and have become "extended family" to members. We are also involved in networking and volunteering with organizations that benefit the LGBTI communities and those with HIV/AIDS.
Meetings are held in homes or in other companionable settings. Meeting time and place may change from time to time to accommodate participants.
View the Harmony brochure.
Rudy & Judy Schleusner
In this section:
"That is why they are standing in front of the throne of God, serving him day and night in his Temple. And he who sits on the throne will live among them and shelter them."